If you are thinking about purchasing a motorcycle or are getting ready to take yours out of the garage for the summer months, then finding the right insurance policy is crucial. Alexander Insurance can help you make that decision with our years of insurance expertise! We recommend Progressive who is known for their favorably low pricing, and has been successfully covering riders for more than 80 years.
By selecting Progressive motorcycle coverage, Alexander Insurance Agency in St. Charles can help you begin with the bare minimum or opt for plans that can assist with your precious bike’s full replacement value. Some of Progressive’s different types of motorcycle insurance are as follows:
- Collision: This pays to fix or completely repair your bike if it is totaled out or damaged, no matter the fault ruling.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: This will pay for various forms of damage and medical bills of other parties if you are unfortunate enough to cause an accident.
- Comprehensive: If you wake up one day to find your bike missing, vandalized, burned, or damaged in a collision with an animal, you will receive compensation for its repair or replacement.
- Medical Payments: As costs nationally have soared for crash victims, this will offer peace of mind by covering you and your passengers’ medical expenses if you suffer an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Offering coverage for a disastrous occurrence that is unfortunately all too common, this will pay for your medical attention if you are in a collision with an uninsured or underinsured party.
What are some of the factors that affect my premium cost?
When a new customer explores their options here at Alexander Insurance, we are excited to find for you a policy that is great for your needs, budget, and future. Some of the factors that are looked at when preparing a motorcycle policy for you are age, gender, driving record, the state you reside in, and the type of bike you currently own. Your credit score is taken into account as well, and we understand all needs big and small here with our years of experience providing insurance options for numerous Missouri and Illinois families.
Are There A Few Ways For Me to Save Money?
Progressive is one of today’s providers that understand and appreciate the seasoned motorcycle rider looking for ways to lower their costs. Always paying promptly, in full, and avoiding any violations for 3 full years will keep costs low. If you have already made the decision to go with another provider, we definitely want to reserve some time with you ASAP, as a discount for switching over will apply as well!
Having prompt and thorough service is important to any policyholder, and Progressive also boasts an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We can assist you with assuring that every cruise on your bike is backed by class-leading coverage and a firm commitment from us here at Alexander Insurance Agency.